Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Away We Went

We took Max to Milwaukee for almost a week to visit family. The days were chock full of activity and seeing Max's curiosity and interest in everything was a joy. I think its important to strike a balance between stability/routine and spontaneity/new experiences. However, we may have overdone it, as this photographic montage suggests.

I got my Indian food fix and Max tried some. He loved everything but the mint chutney...a little spicy.




Baby's first Summerfest:


Having a go on the bongos...I plan on putting him on the street corner with a tip jar pretty soon:


This is what I used to look like after a day at Summerfest...and about 12 beers:



Eyyyyyy...



A donkey ride at the Kurt Petting Zoo and Wildlife Center (aka my Grandfather's house):



And his first time in a big boy swing:




I'm tired just posting this blog. Max is a trooper, but I think next time we'll dial down the pace a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment