Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baby's Debut

We got our first ultrasound for this pregnancy yesterday.  I'm happy to report this baby is head down and likely to stay that way!  Is it weird to be getting excited about labor and delivery? The way I figure, after last time, giving birth to a baby that isn't bent in half butt-first will be like falling off a log.  Anything less than 24 hours of back labor will be a breeze, right? Also I'm looking forward to birth outside of a hospital environment.  I'm not the only one who's excited about the possibility; my midwife hugged me yesterday after my appointment when I delivered the good baby position news.  I love those women. 

Besides finding out baby's position we got to see some cute closeups.  A big plug for Baby's Debut, the private 4D ultrasound photography studio we went to.  Their technology was amazing and the price was very reasonable for an hour-long session and a CD full of pictures.  The owner is a hospital radiology technician and really knows what she is doing.  They have a location in Appleton and one in Madison.  I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a little more than the clinical diagnostic ultrasound.

And now...here's baby!




1 comment:

  1. The last photo looks like Max! I can see the resemblance to you and Dave already. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete